TPM NLN SUMMIT FALL 2022
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Center for Education and Workforce invites your proposal for our Talent Pipeline Management (TPM)® National Learning Network (NLN) fall 2022 conference. This year’s conference will be the first in-person convening for the TPM NLN since 2019. TPM Academy® graduates along with their talent supply chain partners are invited to join their peers for a full-day experience to collaborate and foster a sense of community, learn, and innovate on the topics of most interest to the network.
What we are looking for:
Presenters that deliver exciting, engaging, and content rich sessions built on your own experiences implementing the principles of TPM. Our sessions are split into two categories: “Apprentice”, those who are just starting their TPM or workforce development work, and “Savant”, those that are experienced practitioners looking for a deeper level of learning on a particular topic. Presentations may be general enough for a large audience or developed for a specific TPM role or type of experience/application (e.g., rural communities, collaboration for small- and medium-sized businesses).
- Preference will be given to proposals that fit within the session topics listed below.
- Preference will be given to proposals that provide a workshop/engagement component that allow participants to walk away with something tangible/actionable.
- We welcome team proposals and not all presenters must be TPM Academy graduates. In fact, if you have partners in your work that can provide a different perspective, we welcome their participation.
As a Conference presenter, you will:
- Receive 1:1 support from Chamber Foundation staff in developing your session outline for our audience.
- A $250/person stipend.
- Meet, network, and share your expertise with our TPM NLN network.
- Have your name and business affiliation published in conference materials.
- Receive recognition in pre-Summit marketing.
- Receive recognition at the pre-Summit reception on September 26.
- Monday, August 8 | Submission Deadline
- Monday, August 15 | Sessions Selected + Submitters Notified
- September 12-19 | Dry-runs and session prep
- September 26-27 | In Person Conference, Washington, D.C.
Ready to Apply?
Before you begin your application, please be sure to review all information provided on this page. Because there is no ability to save your work once you begin the application process, we strongly encourage you to prepare your documents and answers to the application questions in advance, which can be found here.
Once you click submit, scroll down and make sure that you see a submission confirmation prompt on the page. If you do not there may be an error in your application. Please review and resubmit before exiting the page.