TPM Academy Cohort XII is a combination of in-person and online trainings where workforce leaders from across the country come together over a six-month period to develop TPM solutions that will support the students, workers, and businesses in their community.
All participants in the TPM Academy are required to commit to attend the three in-person meetings held in Washington, D.C. in February, May, and July.
The TPM Academy also includes four webinars, each one-hour in length, tentatively scheduled for the months of February, March, June, and August.
Cost of Tuition
$3,000 per person
- The tuition cost does not include travel and lodging expenses. All participants will be responsible for covering their own travel and lodging expenses for all meetings.
- Some previous TPM Academy cohort members have funded their participation through employer sponsorships, whether a personal employer, organization committed to your success in the program, or grant support from within the state or community.
- This tuition covers the cost of your registration at the annual Talent Forward national workforce conference.
National Cohort XII
First Meeting: February 27-28
Second Meeting: May 18-20
Third Meeting: July 20-21
Is TPM Academy the Right Fit for You?
Watch the recording from our November 12 webinar to learn more.
Learn More About TPM
Before You Apply
- The application window opened Monday, November 4
- Applications were due December 13, 2019
- All accepted applicants will be notified of their acceptance by January 6, 2020
Did you miss the application window?
We recognize that interest in participating in a TPM Academy is greater than we can accommodate in each cohort but don’t worry, a new TPM Academy is right around the corner. Upon graduating the TPM Academy you will become part of the National Learning Network, a collaborative group that will support your efforts beyond your TPM Academy experience. Interested in getting a heads up when the next TPM Academy application window is open?